Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tagged!

Four jobs I've had: Worked in a jewlery store, nursing home, hospital and Pier1(my fav low stress seasonal job)

Four movies I have watched over and over: The Sound of Music, The Last Don, Star Wars (the original trilogy) White Christmas( a family tradition on Christmas, and well worth the watch!)

Four places I have lived: Salem, Oregon, Biloxi, Mississippi, Aberdeen, SD, Arlington, Virginia.

Four TV shows I like to watch: Scrubs, House, Bones, CSI

Four places I have been on vacation: Las Vegas, Vancouver, BC, Washington, D.C.,Gettysburg, PA

Four favorite foods: Salmon, Wonderful hamburgers (a family favorite), my Grandma's blackberries and ice cream, my husband's chili.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

i loved going to D.C. such a cool place to visit. love your list.

Tammy said...

House seems to be a fav between all of us.

Glynis said...

Hey, you stole some of mine :) We are a lot alike!

heather said...

Welcome to blogging - great list! :)

loonyhiker said...

Welcome Glynis's little sister! I'm glad you joined us! White Christmas was a wonderful movie! I forgot about that one.

Beachcomber said...

Great list. Welcome to the world of blogging. You have some things on your list that I forgot about. It is hard narrowing it down to 4 items. hehe