Thursday, May 31, 2007

Baby Giggles

Tell us something that made you smile today

Being a new mom has blessed me with both new joys and stresses in my life, but the one thing that I can count on is for her to make me smile. Just within the last few weeks, Elise has found her laugh, and there is nothing short of the Rapture that would keep me from watching, and listening to her when I am around. You also realize that you would do ANYTHING to make her do it again, even if that means humiliating songs, or dances that you should never do in public somehow seem perfectly reasonable to make your child happy.

Just in case you didn't have anything to write about, I will share mine:


http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n175/jumpyrn/?action=view&current=May07040.flv

2 comments:

Stephani said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! It certainly made me smile!!

Glynis said...

I never get tired of that sweetie's little adorable face! Now I want to make her laugh!